Dr. George Babyak (“Dr. B”) earned his undergraduate and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees from Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey. After serving as a Captain in the US Air Force he went on to receive his pediatric dental training through a fellowship at the Kennedy Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He then moved back to New Jersey to complete graduate training in Orthodontics at New York University. He was one of the first doctors in the US to receive dual training in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr. Babyak and his wife, Charlene, live in Plantation. They enjoy spending time with their three children and four grandchildren. They also enjoy spending time in the mountains of North Carolina whenever possible, where they hike and enjoy the great outdoors. Dr. Babyak and his wife volunteer at nursing homes weekly with their certified therapy dog, Josey.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Florida and Southern Associations of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida Cleft Palate Association
- Roth Williams Study Club
- Plantation General Hospital
- Florida Medical Center
- Westside Regional Hospital