Dr. Abby Wilentz attended Emory University for her undergraduate studies and earned her dental degree from the University of Florida. She completed her pediatric dental residency program at Nova Southeastern University and has been providing pediatric dental care since 1999. She is a Diplomat from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Wilentz loves children and has three of her own, Jacob, Anna and Jonah. She is married to Gregg, who is a dermatologist. In her spare time, she enjoys all types of exercising, traveling and spending time with her family and friends. Dr. Wilentz has completed over 30 marathons, several half iron mans and 4 iron mans.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Florida Academy of Dental Anesthesiology