During this complimentary initial examination we will address any questions that you may have, and encourage you to ask questions as well. Here are some of the more common questions that we receive, and will be sure to address for you:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We’d love to show you how we can help you achieve optimal dental health and the smile of your dreams. Please contact us at our office to schedule an appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic x-ray taken within the past 6 months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your insurance card so we can give you an estimate of your costs.
- Completed new patient forms below